If the owners of non-residential premises need an assessment of commercial real estate, performed quickly and efficiently, then it is better to order it from professionals in their field. A quick and high-quality assessment of commercial real estate is exactly the task that our specialists cope with just perfectly. We will conduct an assessment as soon as possible, the cost of the service to the client will be inexpensive, which will allow the customer to continue to solve their cases without additional problems.
Property Valuation of commercial real estate – when does the service become relevant By Property Valuers?
A professional valuation of non-residential premises is required in many cases, most often it is ordered for the following reasons:
- you need to redeem the object or issue an inheritance;
- you need to issue the right of trust management or conclude a lease agreement;
- if it is necessary to draw up a marriage contract;
- you need to arrange a lease or the owner of the object wants to invest;
- you need to take out insurance or include the property in the authorized capital;
- there is a procedure for the division of values or the owner of the property wants to take a loan secured;
- there is a need to calculate property tax.
As real practice shows, the valuation of commercial real estate is a service that is relevant and in demand, and you can get it quickly and at a bargain price right now with us.
What affects the cost of the assessment and what documents are needed for the procedure?
When assessing the value of real estate, Property Valuers take into account data on the period of construction and commissioning of the facility, information on the infrastructure of the area where the facility is located. Also, experts evaluate the nuances of the location of the building, its technical condition, the availability of parking lots and the population of the area where the facility is located.
Our specialists carry out a qualitative assessment of commercial real estate online, and to complete the procedure, the client needs to provide the following documents:
- a document confirming the right of ownership;
- technical certificate;
- passport of the owner of the object or a certificate confirming the registration of a legal entity;
- contract of sale.
Having received the necessary documents, experts quickly conduct an assessment and provide the customer with its results.